BOTOX Cosmetic is a topical medication applied to the muscles by adults and used for a limited period to improve the look of:
- Mild to deep frown lines between eyebrows
- Fair to severe lines of the feet of crows
- From medium to severe forehead lines, you will undergo medication for frown lines, crow’s foot lines, and forehead lines at the same time.
What Is Botox?
Allergan Botox is a drug that for years has been used by doctors to cure lines and facial creases. Botox is the brand name of a toxin produced by the bacteria Clostridium botulinum. Other brands, including Dysport and Xeomin, exist. Botox is the term you hear most often, since it was the first injectable botulinum toxin.
How to Use Botox?
Minimizing the presence of facial lines is the most common reason for the use of Botox by doctors. However, having a Botox injection can help treat other conditions, such as: excessive underarm sweating (hyperhidrosis); cervical dystonia, a neurological condition that induces extreme neck and shoulder muscle spasms;
How to Use Botox?
Minimizing the presence of facial lines is the most common reason for the use of Botox by doctors. Having a shot of Botox, though, will help remedy other concerns, such as:
Underarm Severe Sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Cervical dystonia, a neurological condition marked by intense muscle spasms in the neck and shoulders.
- Uncontrollable blinking (blepharospasm)
- Eyes that point in different directions (strabismus)
- Frequent migraines
- Overactive bladder
How Does Botox Work?
Botox blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. It is unable to contract the muscle that has been injected. That allows wrinkles to relax and soften.
Botox is most widely used to cure forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eyes), and frown lines. Botox won’t deal with wrinkles caused by sun exposure or gravity.
How Is a Botox Procedure Done?
Having Botox only takes a matter of minutes. There will be no need for anaesthesia. The maker injects Botox into individual muscles with a short injection, creating only slight irritation.
It typically takes 7 to 14 days to have a maximum effect. It is necessary to abstain from alcohol for at least one week prior to surgery. You should also consider taking aspirin and anti-inflammatory medications 2 weeks before surgery to help prevent bruising.
Avoid rubbing the injection site for 24 hours to avoid transferring the Botox to other areas. Your doctor will also order you to sit standing for 4 hours after the shots and to stop exercising for a day.
How Long Does a Botox Shot Last?
For 3 to 6 months, the Botox effect will last. As muscle activity steadily returns, the lines and wrinkles tend to reappear, and must be treated again. Since the muscles weaken with time, the lines and wrinkles become less severe.
What Are the Side Effects of Botox?
You may have some temporary side-effects following a Botox injection. Bruising is one example.
This is the side effect most noticeable and can vanish.
- Headaches are unusual and typically leave in 24 to 48 hours.
- Eyelids drooping. This affects a small amount of people and usually goes away after three weeks.
- It normally occurs as the Botox moves about, so do not rub the controlled area.
- Drooling or crooked smile
- Dryness or severe weeping of the eye. Slight pain at the injection site or swelling. Flu-like symptoms or a general sensation of unwelling. Upset stomach.
Allergan Botox 100 IU an treatment for forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, frown lines between the eyebrows in adults. Buy Botox Online from Meds4care.com