Girls have always demanded thick eyebrows. The well-shaped and attractive eyebrows can make you look pretty and beautiful and if you have thin eyebrows then it will make you look dull and old. The over waxing and threading can lead it to be thinner day by day. Most people, who are suffering from hair loss problems, may also sometimes face eyebrow hair loss as well. It may be due to aging issues, poor makeup products, eczema, and hypothyroidism problem. Today, in this article I will share with you some home remedies to grow thick eyebrows naturally. If you want quick results then must try the following amazing homemade remedies.
Use Castor oil:
Castor oil is one of the best remedies to improve its growth of it. Castor oil is rich in Vitamins, Fatty acids, proteins, and antioxidants that are very beneficial for making the hair follicles nourished.
- Take a few drops of coconut oil on your fingertips.
- Apply it on your eyebrows properly.
- Keep it for all night.
- Apply it daily before you go to bed to sleep.
Olive oil to grow your eyebrows thick naturally:
Olive oil is best and shows the quickest results as compared to others. It is rich in Vitamin E and tends to make it darker and broader.
- Before going to the bed, massage it with the warm olive oil for at least 20minutes.
- Do it daily before going to bed at night.
Use Onion Juice:
Onion juice also adds thickness and darkness in its growth. It contains sulfur in its juice that helps to produce collagen tissues which is required to make it to grow properly.
- Take one onion and grind it to extract its juice.
- Massage it with the onion juice for at least 5minutes.
- Let it dry first then rinse it off with warm water.
- Do it daily for quick and better results.
Use Fenugreek seeds:
Fenugreek seeds are also a very effective homemade remedy to grow thick eyebrows naturally. It is rich in nicotinic and protein that promotes the growth of hair.
- First of all, take fenugreek seeds and soak them for 5 hours in water.
- Now, grind it to convert it into a thick paste.
- Add coconut oil and almond oil in a thick paste.
- Just before going to bed, apply it to the eyebrows.
- Leave it for the whole night
- Rinse it off with warm water in the early morning
- Do it daily before going to bed.