Table of Contents
Every girl wants glowing and shinning skin. There is a variety of skin products available in the market. All chemical makeup products contain many side effects that may harm your skin badly. To save yourself from such dangerous skin problems, it is better to use homemade masks rather than others. Today, in this article I will share with you a homemade papaya face mask for beautiful skin.
This is very good for all types of skin. It also helps to stop aging, acne, and pimples. You can apply it once or twice a week for better and quick results. This mask is made up of lemon juice in it. As you know, lemon juice contains Vitamin C in it that is very good for the skin. All the ingredients that are included in this mask are very effective and beneficial for your skin. It will prevent you from skin damages. It is an amazing mask; you can add rose water to it to make your skin even more shine and fresh. It is very quick to make a papaya face mask for beautiful skin. All ingredients are easily available in the market.
Benefits of face mask:
- It contains several advantages for the skin but few of them are as follows.
- It will protect you from sun rays
- Helps to reduce wrinkles
- Protects you from acne
- Brown spots can be cured with the help of this mask
- It also helps you to cure dark circles naturally
- If you have darker skin ton then you can make it fair with the help of a papaya face mask
- It helps to remove pimples scar on the face.
- It will make your skin smooth and shining
You will need the following things to make a face mask for beautiful skin at home:
- One-third cup of ripe papaya
- One teaspoon of honey
- 2 drops of lemon juice
- One bowl
- One knife
- One blender
- Measuring spoons
Step by step tutorial for how to make a face mask for beautiful skin at home
- Take one papaya and chopped it into small pieces.
- Blend it by putting it into a grinder.
- Now, add one teaspoon of honey to it.
- Add 2 drops of lemon juice to it.
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a fine paste.
- Take it out, put the mixture in a bowl
- Put it a room temperature.
- Apply it once or twice a week.
Method to apply papaya face mask:
The step of applying the mask is easy and simple. You can apply it with your fingers or brush. Keep it on your face for 15 to 20 minutes for 100 percent positive results then wash it off with lukewarm water.
If you have dry skin then avoid honey because it will make your skin even dryer, therefore, skip it from the mask.