As you know, it is winter season and skin becomes rough and dry. There are many lotions available in the market that gives you a temporary rid of the dryness of the skin. The homemade masks are the best way to keep skin fresh and smooth throughout the winter. To handle dry skin tone in winter is much difficult as compare to other types of skin tone. Therefore, today in this article we will share with you the recipes of the most beneficial facial masks for winter that suits every type of skin ton. They are as follows.
Lemon juice and sugar facial mask for winter:
Things you will need to make lemon juice and sugar facial mask:
- Brown sugar about 3 tablespoon
- Lemon juice
- Oatmeal powder about one tablespoon
- Few drops of olive oil
- Make a smooth paste by mixing all the above ingredients.
- If you have a very dry skin tone then heat up this mixture in a microwave for a few seconds.
- Now, apply the paste on the face for at least 15 to 20 seconds.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water,
- You can apply moisturizing lotion to bring more flow to the face.
Avocado facial mask especially for dry skin:
- One small size avocado‘s pulp.
- Few drops of rose water.
- Take avocado mash it and take out its pulp.
- Add a few drops of rose water to it.
- Apply the avocado paste on your face.
- Keep it for 10minutes
- Wash it out with warm water
- Do it once or twice a week to get glowing skin.
Jojoba facial mask for winter:
- 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil and 40z of jojoba oil
- One small piece of washcloth
- Fruit scrub or any other of your favorite scrub
- witch hazels
- Cotton ball
- One clean towel
- Veggies steamer
- First of all, take a towel and heat it at a bearable temperature with the help of Veggies steamer.
- Before putting the heated towel on your face, check it by putting it on your arms, if it is bearable then put it on your face. This heated towel will help you to make your pores cleanse by opening it with the stream.
- Now, you can use your favorite face scrub to remove the entire dead cell from the skin.
- Now, give a massage to your face with jojoba oil.
- Wash your face to remove all impurities and dead skin.
- Take a cotton towel and dry your face with it.
- Apply witch hazel on your face as astringent.
- You will get smooth and glow skin by using this facial mask for winter.
- Do it once a week.
Oatmeal and honey facial mask for winter:
- Honey about one tablespoon
- Oatmeal powder one tablespoon
- Milk powder two tablespoon
- One banana
- Make a paste by using all the above ingredients.
- Apply it on the face for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- When your skin becomes tight and dries them remove the mask with warm water.
- It will help you to make skin soft and smooth in winter.