Are you fad up with all old bun type hairstyles and want to try something new and different? Then, you must read this amazing tutorial to learn how to make upside down Dutch braid to bun hairstyle. As it name sounds that it is what you are searching for. It is very beautiful and comfortable to carry. You can make it for special occasions such as party, weddings. If you are working women and messy hair irritates you then this hairstyle is best for you. It is very easy and simple to make so, must try it. You can add beautiful hair accessories on it to make it look more gorgeous. You just have to follow the instructions step by step and you can get success in creating it.
You will need following things to make braid hairstyle:
- Hair brush
- Rattail comb
- Bobby pins
- Elastic bands
- Hair spray
- Accessories (if required)
Step by step tutorial to make upside down Dutch braid to bun hairstyle:
- First of all, comb your hair properly. If you have curly hair then make it straight because this is a kind of messy bun so, it will look beautiful on straight hair.
- Now, let’s start by putting all your hair downwards.
- Take one section of the hair and start creating normal regular braid of it.
- By taking the braid and all the remaining hair, create a high ponytail.
- Now, to add some volume, start doing backcombing of the hair of ponytail.
- Turn the hair of ponytail in a clock wise direction to get a messy bun.
- Then, use bobby pins to make your bun set properly.
- Your upside down Dutch braid to bun hairstyle is ready. Now, you can use hairspray to make it stay for long.
- You can also us accessories, if you are going to attend some formal event or party. You can use flowers, hairpins or beats to make it look more charming and beautiful.
Step by step video tutorial
Video Copyrights Missy Sue
Hopefully, you understand this tutorial properly. If you have any issue related to this style then you can also watch video tutorial. It is very quick to make hairstyle; you need only 5 minutes to create it. There is no hard technique for it. If you have thin hair then you can pull out your braid slightly to make it look broad or thick. You can also create some another style of bun on the top of the head. We are just giving you an idea, it is your choice that how you want to implement it. If you want to learn more hairstyles tutorials then stay connected with us.