If you want a pleasant-looking blemish-free face, then Get Rid Of Whiteheads on Your Face, Nose, Cheek, & Chin or even on your chest. Whiteheads are a very common problem with those people who have oily skin or oily faces. Also, certain hormonal changes in teenagers and pregnant women result in whiteheads on the face. Whiteheads are a type of acne that is caused by clogged pores, the same as in the case of pimples and blackheads. Whiteheads are white or yellowish in color that is formed by excessive oil secretion and turn into a white pustule commonly on the nose, cheekbone & chin.
How to Get Rid Of Whiteheads from Face, Chin & Nose:
Try our Effective Natural Homemade Remedies as well as Tips to Prevent & Get Rid of Whiteheads from the whole face including chin, cheeks, nose etc within a week:
Natural Homemade Remedies to Remove Whiteheads:
Follow the given Natural At-Home Remedies to Remove Whiteheads Effectively on the face, nose and chin to have a glowing, charming, clear and blemish-free beautiful face:
- Drink 8-10glasses Of Water/Day to remove toxins out of the body for detoxification. Also, pimples and acne will be prevented by drinking plenty of water.
- Rub Lemon on the Face as it opens pores to remove whiteheads because of its anti-bacterial and mild acidic property.
- Eat Lots of Vegetables & Fruits as these are rich sources of vitamin A and E and keep the body and skin fully healthy. For e.g. green leafy vegetables.
- Do Exercises Daily as exercises can keep the firm and healthy body as well as remove excessive oil out of the body.
- Keep Hair Clean as dirty hair causes excessive natural oil production that runs on the face, resulting in the formation of whiteheads & pimples around the hairline.
- Change Bed-Sheets & Pillows Frequently as this way you can get rid of bacteria which otherwise can cause whiteheads & other skin problems.
- Exfoliation or Scrubbing can also remove whiteheads naturally from the face. For exfoliation, boil water and take the steam on your face as it will open pores and ease the scrubbing. After 15minutes, rinse the face with water and apply skin toner to close pores. Wrap the cotton cloth around an ice cube and run it over the whole face to close opened pores.
- Scrubbing can also be done by making Oatmeal and Curd Whitehead Scrubbing Mixture as it is an effective natural whitehead exfoliant.
Natural Homemade Tips to Remove Whiteheads:
To get rid of whiteheads natural, try our Best Homemade Natural Tips & Preventive Measures to Remove Whiteheads Fast from Face that is listed below:
- Wash Face 2 times a Day. in the morning and at night with a suitable face cleanser as it minimizes the chances of oil and dirt accumulation on the skin. Best are alpha hydroxyl acids or salicylic acid-containing cleansers as they effectively unclog pores.
- Never Touch Your Whiteheads as dirt and germs on hands can cause a further problem. Wash hands with anti-bacterial hand-wash before touching your whiteheads if necessary.
- To keep your face silky and supple, Apply Moisturizer Daily on your face. The best is an oil-free moisturizer with salicylic acid.
- Remove Makeup Every Night before sleeping as makeup can contribute to blocking pores leading to whitehead formation on the face. You can use cleansing milk or baby oil to remove makeup easily.
- Use Clay Mask to remove whiteheads and dead skin cells. Also, Baking Soda and Water Paste can be applied to remove whiteheads.