Table of Contents
The most damaging time for hair is winter, it can create havoc in your hair, therefore, and you need to take special care of it in winters. The extreme cold outside and hot heaters indoors can make your hair dry and rough. It also loses shine and feels brittle and limp. If you do not take proper care of your hair in winters then it may be possible to get hair fall. Therefore, it is important to take proper precautions to make your hair healthy and shiny. Following are some tips that how to take care of your hair in winter.
Use quality shampoo and conditioner to take care of your hair in winter:
It is good to invest a lot of money in quality shampoos and conditioners but too much use of shampoo in winter can cause dry scalp. Wash your hair with shampoo no more than twice a week and use lukewarm water to avoid maximum moisture and dryness.
Use good quality hair products to take care of your hair in winters:
To save your hair from dryness and roughness. You can use the following hair products.
- Use soothing creams or Angelfish heat protection.
- You can use frizz serum to get rid of splits hair and dryness.
- Before drying your hair with heating hair machines, apply a little bit of heat protection cream.
Eat healthy fruits and vegetables:
A proper healthy diet is very important to keep hair healthy throughout the year but in winters you have to take special care of your diet.
- Must eat at least 4 to 5 servings of fruits everyday in winters.
- You can take vitamin tablets after consulting with your doctor if you feel that there is a lack of vitamins in your diet.
Protection of the hair from cold weather:
As you know, there is too cold outside then you should carry a cap or scarf to cover your hair and save them from winters. It is very important to use the following things to take care of your hair in winter.
- You can wear a stylish cap or scarf when you go out in winter.
- Put an umbrella in your bag whenever you go out.
- In case of wet weather, put frizz serum in your bag.
Avoid heating hair irons:
To take care of your hairs in winter, it is important to avoid a use of heating irons such as hair straighter, hairdryer etc. The use of such machines can make your scalp even dryer and it will also cause an increase in hair fall. Therefore, it is better to avoid it.
Hair mask treatment:
To get healthy hair, it is important to include hair mask treatment in your hair care routine once a week. You can also use a homemade hair mask or can take treatment from the beauty salons. But it is necessary to take hair treatment once a week because it will save your hair from losing its shine and beauty.