How many times have you been reading a blog post and thought, “This is great! But what’s even better? A press release. I want people to know about this.” If writing an article isn’t enough for your passion project or new product launch, consider issuing one of these timely releases so that everyone can learn about it in seconds instead of minutes…even hours!
1. WHAT IS A PRESS RELEASE AND WHY DO YOU NEED ONE
A press release is a way of getting the attention of journalists and spreading information about your company, product or service. They are often written in formal tones with journalistic words that can generate positive publicity for you when used correctly. However, they should never be overused because this will lead to media fatigue which ultimately means no one wants coverage from us anymore!
2. HOW TO WRITE A GOOD PRESS RELEASE
Writing a good press release can be difficult. Here are some tips to ensure your releases get attention from the right people:
1) Make it newsworthy – make sure you’re targeting relevant media outlets with something that will interest them and invite involvement in an interesting story of yours;
2) Keep things brief (but not too short!)- most importantly, don’t waste their time by writing more than they need! An effective length for this type piece is between 500 words – 1 paragraph per point
Our research shows that a strong call to action is the best way to increase your chances of getting results.
3. TIPS FOR DISTRIBUTING YOUR PRESS RELEASE
Make sure to send out personalized emails with links, instead of just mass-emailing all publications on your list.
If you want more people reading about what’s going on in the industry or business world then distributing press releases is a great way for them get their hands on any new information straight away! In this article, we’ll look at 3 tips that will help make sure those notifications come through easily and give off an appearance that no one else knows how much value there really inside each message being sent through these channels…
These tips for getting press releases seen by newsrooms will help you increase your chances of success. Persistence is key!